- Servicing and repair of all radio makes
- Service/repair of ancillary equipment such as servos, speed controllers, etc.
- Mode changing (can be carried out on radios not intended for conversion by the end user, Futaba Skysport and many earlier radios)
- Tri stick conversions for those with disabilities
- Buddy box conversions (can be fitted to those radios not normally equipped with this facility eg. JR max and Futaba Challenger)
When a radio is sent for servicing the following are checked:
- Receiver range
- Receiver aerial integrity
- Receiver nicads
- Transmitter RF output
- Transmitter potentiometers
- Transmitter nicads
- Servo gears and feedback potentiometer
- Transmitters with computer control, the backup battery is checked.
Where to send your radio for repair:
12 Quilter Close
There are two ways you can pay:
- You can pay by Paypal, If you send me an email to confirm that you want to pay by Paypal, I will then send you a request for money via my Paypal account and you will then get a email from Paypal and you just fill in the your details.
With Paypal you can use your credit or debit card to pay for your repair.
- Just send a cheque in the normal way to Mike Ridley, 12 Quilter Close, Southampton, SO19 0DW. Please make your cheque payable to M. A. Ridley.